Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Things Have Changed

I stumbled across this today.  I thought to myself, "Hey, didn't you have a blog you wrote when you were pregnant?"  Yup...sure did...and boy is it sad.  

I never realized how emotional I was....how Curt and I's relationship had taken a turn for the worse thru that time until I read over it today.  I can happily say our relationship is nothing like that now, thank goodness!!  Although, we have had a bump or two since then...it's definitely a lot easier to deal with when you're not pregnant.  

I love him, there is no denying that and that has to be what makes me able to get through some things.  And he obviously loves me or he wouldn't have put up with my crazy mood swings. LOL

Asher is now 1 and Trenten just started kindergarten.  Time has flown by and I wouldn't change one part of my crazy, whirlwind life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment